- CombustionWood, chip, pellets, oil, propane and natural gaz
- Dimensions3’ X 11’ to 7’ X 18’
- Consumption(oil) 0.195 gallons of oil per gallon of syrup. (propane) 0.26 gallons per gallon of syrup. (NATURAL GAZ) 28.6 cubic feet per gallon of syrup.
- EfficiencyAbility to produce up to 3-1/2 barrels/hour (18° Brix), 6 barrels/hour (30° Brix) with the 7' x 18' pellet model
- Options availableSyrup flow reverser, Double pass flue pan, Syrup drip tray, Multi-pass syrup pan, Permeate or concentrate preheater, Mechanical or electrical level control, Control panel with 110 V electric outlet, Front/rear Protec-O, Front/Rear pan washer
The Master of evaporators!
CDL Master evaporator is the only evaporator on the market evaporating over 5.1 gals. imp/ft² to 6 gals. us/ft² of pan. Considered as the most productive and most efficient evaporator in maple sugaring industry, the CDL Master evaporator is now available in multiple sizes, from 3′ x 11′ to 7′ x 18′. CDL Master retains authenticity and quality of maple syrup no matter Brix concentration.
Discover the benefits of a unique comfortable operation, a stable production and a long term quality equipment.
Ask your CDL representative today about all advantages, main features and available models of CDL Master evaporators.
- Rogged and quality construction
- Energy efficiency
- Easy to operate
- Boiling stability
- Boiling conditions adjustment and flexibility from 2 to 35 Brix
- Longer boiling time without pan change
- Flavor and authenticity of maple syrup
- Evaporation performance
- Energy costs/labor per barrel
- Easy cleaning