CDL High Vacuum Sap Lifter Kit
The new option to solve freezing, mechanical and leak problems in a reverse slope application. A unique design by CDL!
This equipment is used to lift sap from one pipe to another sloping down to a pump station. The system can lift sap up to 33’ depending on the model.
- No need to have power, the system works on solar energy. An optional 230V low consumption is also available.
- Comes with an insulated shelter to protect the system against any weather.
- Access the inside through a small or a large door in the front.
- Continuous heating to prevent freezing (with a safe propane pilot for 12V model or electric element for 230V models).
- Mainlines entry completely reversible.
- Leak free system that won’t freeze to reach maximum vacuum.
- Easy installation and maintenance using quick connects.
- 100% autonomous installation
- Patent pending
Included in the kit:
- High quality insulated plastic shelter to withstand bad weather
- Reliable system using a submersible pump
- Quick connect electrical components
- 1 foldable (in 3 sections) solar panel for easy transportation and installation, giving 300 watts of charging capacity (solar model)
- 2 batteries (solar model)
4 available models:
12V solar model (73800012V1P)
From 200 to 700 taps*
230V electric model with 1 pump (7380002301P)
From 300 to 1000 taps*
230V electric model with 2 pumps (7380002302P)
From 600 to 2000 taps*
230V electric model with two 280GHP pumps in series (7380002302P-HP)
From 275 to 875 taps*
Max 33 feet of elevation
* May vary depending on vacuum level.
“I use the sap lifter throughout the entire season for my 400 taps where it’s harder to get sap because of the incline. I enjoy working with my elevator. It doesn’t freeze, it’s easy to use, and it only needs propane for heating. Plus, its submersible pump barely lowers my vacuum compared to my old model, which backed up all my front lines.
I used to have to go check my lifter every morning to make sure it wasn’t flooded. Now I don’t have to go as often. I just have to go when I have a minute to make sure there’s enough propane.
The much more efficient system means I save time and money every spring. For me, this investment was a must-have as soon as it was put on the market and I don’t regret it one bit. I’ve been using it for three springs now.”
Annick Godbout, FERME F.A. GODBOUT INC. – Saint-Gervais, Quebec – 5,000 tapsAsk for a quote ›
- 73800012V1P12V solar model - CDL High Vacuum Sap Lifter Kit
- 7380002301P230V electric model with 1 pump - CDL High Vacuum Sap Lifter Kit
- 7380002302P230V electric model with 2 pumps - CDL High Vacuum Sap Lifter Kit
- 7380002302P-HP230V electric model with two 280GHP pumps in series - CDL High Vacuum Sap Lifter Kit